A group of themes for the ttk extenstions for Tkinter gathered together by RedFantom and created by various authors.
ttkthemes: A group of themes for the ttk extensions of Tcl
- Copyright (C) 2017-2018 RedFantom
- Copyright (C) 2017-2018 Akuli
- Copyright (C) 2004 Pat Thoyts
- Copyright (C) 2004 David Zolli
- Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Mats Bengsston
- Copyright (C) 2015-2018 The materia and equilux authors
- Copyright (C) 2005 Jelco Huijser
- Copyright (C) Regents of the University of California, Sun Microsystems, Inc., Scriptics Corporation, and other parties.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Please note that while you can use some themes only under GPLv3 and that my code is also available only under GPLv3, some themes, of which the files have a header explicitly stating this, are also available under the BSD-like 2-clause Tcl license.
elegance are recommended
to make your UI look nicer on all platforms when using
ttk extensions in Python. When you are targeting Ubuntu,
consider using the great